Expedition Date & Location
About the Expedition
Explore the rougher side of Mount Faber with us! We'll first head to an abandoned swimming pool in the middle of the forest before making our way up a long lost trail towards its peak. This trail is rated intermediate and suitable for those with off-trail trekking experience.
Start: 16 Wishart Road
End: HarbourFront MRT
Distance: 2km / 2 hours
Max. Capacity: 6 hikers
We will not be providing any equipment for this walk, but we will be sending out a detailed packing list a week before. Questions? Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org! Limited spaces available due to safe distancing measures.
This walk is organised in accordance to the Singapore Tourism Board's safe distancing measures.
- We will be taking your temperature before the walk. Any participant who has a temperature of more than 37.5˚C and/or appears to be unwell with cough / flu symptoms will be denied from participating in the walk. If you are already feeling unwell prior to the walk, please do not show up and inform us ahead of time.
- We will be providing hand sanitisers during the walk.
- We will be taking and keeping your contact particulars for contact tracing purposes for at least 30 days.
- All participants must download and use the TraceTogether app.
- Forgotten Faber$0$0Sold Out