SOUTHERN RIDGES: MARANG TRAIL TO HORTPARK
Expedition Date & Location
About the Expedition
Ready to hike across Singapore's Southern Ridges? We'll be heading east to west, starting at the base of the Marang Trail before crossing the architecturally iconic Henderson Waves, down through the canopy on the Forest Walk before ending the hike at the beautiful HortPark. This trail is rated intermediate but you do not need any off-trail hiking experience to participate!
Start: HarbourFront MRT Exit D (Street Level)
Distance: 4km / 3 hours
Max. Capacity: 6 hikers
We will not be providing any equipment for this walk, but we will be sending out a detailed packing list a week before. Questions? Contact us via email at email@example.com! Limited spaces available due to safe distancing measures.
This walk is organised in accordance to the Singapore Tourism Board's safe distancing measures.
- We will be taking your temperature before the walk. Any participant who has a temperature of more than 37.5˚C and/or appears to be unwell with cough / flu symptoms will be denied from participating in the walk. If you are already feeling unwell prior to the walk, please do not show up and inform us ahead of time.
- We will be providing hand sanitisers during the walk.
- We will be taking and keeping your contact particulars for contact tracing purposes for at least 30 days.
- All participants must download and use the TraceTogether app.
- Sold OutSouthern Ridges$0$00$0